November 10, 2009

Laws of Attraction

I can't figure out why I haven't been in an action movie yet. It's my dominant mind thought between 6-8 a.m. and 10-11 p.m. every weeknight, including holiday Mondays, and everyone has been commenting on my positive energy since I discovered ephedrine. Maybe I need to pin Billy Murray to my vision board.



Edit: Here is Grasshopper working on his two-dimensional vision board. Note that he has yet to accomplish his dream of "tearing someone’s life apart in five years time. Nothing malicious, just a systematic erosion of what makes a person a 'person,' until they’re nothing left but a shell."



Perhaps a better "picture" would help him realize this "dream" of "his."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope you mean "a picture of Bill Murray."

V. Worried About You,
g-hopper.

movita's sister said...

I don't think you understand how these things work. Will edit my post.

Unknown said...

"tearing someone’s life apart in five years time. Nothing malicious, just a systematic erosion of what makes a person a 'person,' until they’re nothing left but a shell."

Um, I'm not sure where you've been, but I've been dating the same woman for three years now. Only two more to go!

Mrs. Otherford said...

I don't understand this post at all. I wanted to hear about "Terms of Endearment" night.

movita said...

I don't understand how Grasshopper has managed to fool some girl for three years.